View larger map (pop out)
Flood Maps for the entire State have been recompiled. The new types of maps known as "DFIRMs," now use aerial photography as a back drop to the flood zones. Hillsborough County DFIRMS were effective as of September 2009.
You may retrieve flood information and maps from several sources:
1) FEMA's Map Service Center
2) DFIRM sheets in PDF format from New Hampshire's GIS (NH GRANIT)
3) FEMA's GeoPlatform with several web mapping applications http://fema.maps.arcgis.com/home/
4) Fema's Geoplatform has several online mapping sites including the Official National Flood Hazard Layer shown above.
5) Flood Smart site for great info on flood and flood protection https://www.floodsmart.gov/floodsmart/